Sunday 25 March 2007

Welcome to my world

Well here I go, entry number one in a new blog ... but I haven't exactly done a blog like this before. I've never really been the best writer in the world either, but this is something that I really wanted to do, and my Mistress wants me to as well, so here it is.

This blog is basically going to describe my life in my slavery to my Mistress. The first thing that I will point out about our relationship is that this is all consensual, I freely give myself to her, there is no abuse here. I wasn't exactly sure what to write about, or how to write it, or what I wanted to get out of this, but after floating around the net and finding some excellent blogs of other BDSM loving slaves, I sorta got a taste for it and decided to start writing.

So I'll start by describing the relationship I have with my Mistress. We have been together in a regular relationship for just over 16 months now. I love her and she means the world to me. We had often dipped into the world of BDSM play, we had both switched roles as Dominant and submissive, but we hadn't done anything too far out there. After we had done plenty of play, I had found myself always yearning to be the submissive one ... I can't really explain it, but I loved it.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned the idea to her of a 24/7 style of BDSM relationship, where I would become her property - a full time slave, for everything sexual and non-sexual. She seemed intrigued by it and we started to look more into it. We found some great resources on the Internet, and before you know it we had our first Mistress/Slave contract drawn up. I'll talk about the contract itself in another post though as it was a fairly detailed piece of work.

So that brings you pretty much up to date with the starting point here, I am the slave, and my Mistress owns me. I'm here only to serve her, and I love doing so, I really do. I want to become a 'perfect' little slave (if there is such a thing) and I want my Mistress to mould me into that. So we'll see how this all goes, I'll document it all here for you to read, and I'll also have some pictures here too eventually. That's about it for now I guess, stay tuned for more in the near future.

No comments: