Monday 26 March 2007

Keeping up to standards

Today was a busy day at work, so I was kinda looking forward to a little relax time when I got home, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to do it, as I had let the house slip into a bit of a mess and it needed to be cleaned ... pretty badly actually. Mistress has been letting me get away with this actually, which kinda surprised me, but I knew that wouldn't last forever. So I got home, and I cleaned for a few hours, every room of the house, and I think it looks pretty good. I'll have to wait and see what Mistress says when she gets home.

Also on the topic of standards, I thought I might share the highlights of my slave contract with you. So here is sort of a summary in point form:
  • I must wear a symbol of ownership at all times, being either a) my actual collar (when in private) or b) a public collar, which is in the form of a leather wrist band.
  • It sets out a daily routine for me, detailing what I must do at various times of the day.
  • It details guidelines on recreation time, expenditure, behavior in public and private as well as exclusions.
  • It details daily training tasks that I should perform each day without being prompted. At the moment that includes a minimum of 10 minutes of having pumps hard on my nipples, as well as having a medium sized toy in my ass for a minimum of 10 mins (I usually manage 30 with the pumps and at least an hour with the butt plug - and that's usually because I try to find a bigger one after a while and see how I go with that! I like to please so I try to train my hardest)
  • It specifies that I am only allowed to orgasm with permission of my Mistress, so if she says no, then that means no. Also I am required to wear my chastity lock at all times when I am not with Mistress (I plan on posting some photos of the lock this week sometime)
  • It outlines how I am to be punished when I break the rules. We've chosen to make up a set of punishment cards, ranging from level 1 (for small breaks) to 5 (for massive breaks). Mistress will pick an appropriate card for each punishment as see shes fit.
  • And last, but definitely not least, whatever Mistress says goes, no questions asked.

There are plenty of good resources on the net if your looking at putting a contract together, we found heaps of stuff and putting this together, so it was pretty easy.

Anyway that's enough from me for now, I really should go and finishing my cleaning so I don't cop another punishment (Mistress can be quite mean with the whip!)

No comments: